Tuesday, April 7, 2009

One More Week on the Road

That last was a little grouchy and for that I can’t apologize. It is tough to be patronized by a public official and let it pass. I am becoming more inclined to begin making the calls and asking the questions that the state house press crew should be handling. We’ll see what develops. I am taking a week or so and going to Texas on a mixed use visit, part social and part business. I will probably find some time to post, but the daily news grab will return the 16th. On that date, conservative columnist Michael Adams will appear at MSU, although I have no specifics. Adams is a bit far to the right for me, but perhaps some free speech advocates will show up again, as they did in 2007 for an appearance by Minuteman Chris Simcox.

No comments:

Post a Comment